So, you are a sysadmin. Every day you do ssh, install packages, configure databases and make users happy. One day you get a task: install web application X to a new server. So you do the usual: you think about networking, spawn a new virtual machine, install your favourite OS, install required system packages, configure all necessary services and deploy the application. Then you setup some DNS records, configure monitoring for the VM and services and schedule some automated backups or snapshots. Now imagine that you do this every week or so. Pretty boring, right?
Welcome to our world. Except... we use Danube Cloud for all this boring stuff and focus on other things...
- Based on SmartOS with ZFS, KVM and zones
- Fast and simple deployment
- Unique virtualization and network security
- Centralized web management portal
- Instant VM snapshots and off-site backups
- Integrated Zabbix monitoring with zero configuration
- Integrated DNS and IP address management
- Extensive documentation
- VM data replication in Enterprise Edition
- Highly-available management portal in Enterprise Edition
- Support / SLA in Enterprise Edition